When the term “Master Gardener” was first coined in the early 1970s to describe a new Extension program in Washington State, few could have predicted it would spread into Texas and blossom into one of the most effective volunteer organizations in the State. The annual reports, history, and management guide chronicles the development, activities and impact of the Texas Master Gardener program, now known to be the largest in the nation.
- About the Texas Master Gardener Program
- Agents/Association Information
- Become a Texas Master Gardener
- Texas Master Gardener Programs by County
- Master Gardener Specialist
- Texas Master Gardener License Plates